L-Glutathione + Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a combination of two nutrients that is L-Glutathione, which is a peptide and Alpha-Lipoic Acid which is a fatty acid. These are the two important and powerful antioxidants that are imperative to the overall health of the body cells and are the body’s essential health aid.
L-Glutathione (GSH), a miraculous tripeptide (three amino acids) which comprises of cysteine, glutamic Acid and glycine is probably the most important cellular defense that allows the body to prevent and fight infections and disease.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a fatty acid found naturally in the body and also known as lipoic acid and thioctic acid. The structure of the lipoic acid molecule is an eight-carbon dithiol compound. Because of the two thiol groups, it is a powerful antioxidant. These thiol groups are very good at accepting free radicals and neutralising them.
Eternal L-Glutathione (GSH) and Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA), why the combination?
L-Glutathione (GSH) is one of the main antioxidants your body naturally produces while Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a powerful supplement to help prevent oxidative stress. Hence, Eternal L-Glutathione and Alpha-Lipoic Acid combines the goodness of GSH with ALA, an energy producing nutrient. The addition of ALA further enhances the production of GSH, which is very important in the cell’s ability to bind to and dispose of excessive and potentially damaging metals such as arsenic, copper, cadmium, cobalt, iron, lead, mercury, and nickel, thereafter, increases our ability to detoxify from pollutants and toxins.
Benefits of L-Glutathione
• Enhancing the immune system
• Antioxidant and free radical scavenger
• Regulator of other antioxidants such as vitamins C and E
• A Detoxifying Agent
• Slows down aging process
• Improves the skin
• Reduces muscles and joint discomfort
• Improves mental focus and clarity
Benefits of Alpha-Lipoic Acid
• Helps to sustain the health of our brain, tissues and organs through the production of cell membranes.
• An antioxidant itself and also enhances the antioxidant functions of vitamin C, E and glutathione.
• Helps in peripheral neuropathy (caused by diabetes and other conditions, such as Lyme disease, alcoholism,
shingles, thyroid disease and kidney failure)
• It lowers inflammation, may protect brain, stroke, multiple sclerosis, depression, Schizophrenia, Parkinson’s, anxiety and Alzheimer’s.
• Maintains a glucose balance in the body and helps to transfer glucose from the blood to the cells.
Active Ingredient: L- Glutathione 150mg and Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
Product Form: 60 vegetable capsule /bottle
Adult: 1 vegetable capsule once daily after meal
Children: ½ the dosage of adult.