ETERNAL KRILL OIL PLUS SOFTGEL contains high omega-3 fatty acids that derived from krill oil, a tiny ocean creature that are similar to shrimp. Krill oil has a much higher concentration of the omega-3 fatty acids DHA (docosahexaenoic) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) than fish oil does. This is important because omega-3's have been scientifically proven to help with a multitude of health issues like cardiovascular health, reduces inflammation, thins our blood, lowers our bad cholesterol and increases our good cholesterol, supports our immune system, and even support mental and emotional development.
It also has an addition to EPA called astaxanthin, which is a powerful antioxidant. This makes the ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) value of krill oil 48 times more potent than fish oil.
Krill oil has a phospholipid structure whereas fish oil has a triglyceride form. The body can absorb 95-98% of the nutrients in krill oil, while it can only get about 65% with fish oil. The phospholipid structure is what allows for better absorption of EPA and DHA.
- Regulates the immune system. Overcomes cold, flu, asthma, allergy and dermatitis.
- Helps to thin our blood. Lowering blood sugar, blood fat & softening our blood vessels. Overcomes fatty liver and prevents hardening of artery.
- Reduces LDL, the so-called "bad" cholesterol while increasing levels of HDL, the "good" cholesterol.
- Improving microcirculation, maintaining normal blood pressure and for cardio-/brain vascular diseases.
- Invigorates the brain, developing intelligence & strengthening memory.
- Eliminates free radicals. Slows aging process. Beautifying skin complexion.
- Helpful in reducing inflammation and pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Krill oil (500mg) - Providing EPA, DHA and Astaxanthin
- Soft gel capsules (Bovine) - 60caps.
- Adult: 1-2 capsules per day (after meals)
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.