Catnip is an aromatic perennial herb native to central Europe and now naturalized throughout the northeastern US and Canada.
Catnip tea contains vitamins A, B, and C, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, and sodium. Catnip's calming properties can help relieve stress, anxiety, and help treat insomnia and migraines. It is a natural antacid and can help with colic, diarrhea, stomach cramps, and flatulence.
It is used for high fever, as it is known to relax the body while increasing perspiration, which helps the infection leave the body faster. It has also been found to settle the stomach and sooth children when they are upset.
A mild tea made with catnip herb is said to help improve digestion, ease morning sickness, and calm nerves. Its relaxing properties also make it beneficial to those who suffer from insomnia.
- A good remedy to relieve fever.
- Helps to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Overcomes insomnia and migraines.
- Overcomes allergy problems.
- Soothe menstrual pain.
- Ease stomach discomfort.
- Detoxify the body.
- Reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Speed wound healing.
- Treats skin condition.
Active ingredients: Catnip Tea
Product Form: Powder – (30g/bottle)
- Take 1 teaspoon Catnip tea with 1 cup of hot water. Leave it for 10 -15 minutes. Sieve and drink it once daily.